BDB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDB Forum

Cycling Manager Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Questions/Answers CyM4]

Go down 
+6
Fus87
markene1
Cesko
Il Bandito
joete
carlos_sastre
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carlos_sastre
carlos_sastre

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-10

[Questions/Answers CyM4] Empty
PostSubject: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 8:09 pm

Questions/Answers CyM4
Back to top Go down
http://www.actu-velo.fr
joete
joete

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm

can you use the shirts in cym 3 for cym 4 ?
Back to top Go down
Il Bandito
Admin
Admin
Il Bandito

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2006-09-03

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:54 pm

joete wrote:
can you use the shirts in cym 3 for cym 4 ?

yes. you can use the shirts in the two games. are maked on the same format and supported by the two games.
Back to top Go down
http://bdbforum.phpbb9.com
Cesko
New
New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:59 pm

What is the best editor to use with cym4 and why do you need to install the 1.4 patch before the 1.3?
Back to top Go down
Il Bandito
Admin
Admin
Il Bandito

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2006-09-03

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:22 am

Cesko wrote:
What is the best editor to use with cym4 and why do you need to install the 1.4 patch before the 1.3?

the best editors are the converters. you can edit all your db. also cymfast is a good editor.

you can install the 1.4 AFTER 1.3

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bdbforum.phpbb9.com
markene1
New
New

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi i know its a long time since some one has posted here. But i hope someone can answer this question. I made a db with all riders have 30 for evry stat. I wonder if other teams can sign young riders. If they scout for young riders. If they do is there any way to remove them!!
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Welcome to BDB Forum!

If you play a career, other teams will scout for young riders. And they will sign them, if they are good enough. When every pro has all 30 stats, as good as every youngster will be good enough.

As there is no way to edit CyM4 savegames, you can't remove these scouted riders.

Possible solutions:
1) Live with it, and try to sign the best youngsters yourself.
2) Give the riders in the DB higher stats, e.g. 70.
Back to top Go down
markene1
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanks. Very Happy Then i will give every rider 70 in their stats.
Back to top Go down
markene1
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm

How Do You Get Past The GAME OVER Screen?????? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 pm

No idea.

Probably you don't. I take it that you either went bankrupt or didn't fulfil your goals. If that's the case, GAME OVER. Period.
Back to top Go down
gregor
Friend
Friend
gregor

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Can Somebody make a 2010 database with the currect shirts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procyclingmanager-es.phpbb-foro.com
Symphony
Known
Known
Symphony

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 pm

How can I put the shirts on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 am

@gregor: Someone maybe, but for sure not me.

@terrys: Put the jersey up on a image hosting website (like www.imageshack.us) and post the "link for forums".
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Known
Known
Symphony

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:20 am

Ok, Thanks
Back to top Go down
cebri
New
New

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Hello.

How I can win a sprint?? I have the game 2 days (I like the old games);and never I finish in top20. thanks
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:41 pm

First, be careful that your sprinter(s) don't spend too much energy during the stage: Keep them out of the wind etc.

For the sprint, you have two options:
1) Build a train. This is the best option if you have one of the best sprinters in the race. Put some riders with good flat-riding stats in front too keep the speed up, and line up one or several lead-out men behind them. These lead-out men should be good sprinters in their own right. When it is possible to sprint (3 km to go), the "tempo-pushers" start to sprint (saves some energy for the others, even if it's only 200 m), and everyone in the slipstream (with your top sprinter in last position) counters the sprint of the rider in front of him. As soon as the first rider's sprint bar is empty, the next goes on "normal" sprint, and so on.

2) Pick the wheel of another team's sprinter. The best option if you only have an average sprinter. Find a sprinter by clicking through the peloton (while pausing the game of course) and have your sprinter stay closely behind him on the final 10-15 km. When the other rider starts the sprint, counter. Preferably pick a sprinter with similar acceleration stats as your own sprinter, as he'll either be too slow, putting your sprinter in the wind too soon, or too fast, making your sprinter lose his wheel and all chances of a good placement.
You can of course do this with several riders, assigning one of your riders to the no. 1 favourite, one to the no. 2 favourite and so on.
Back to top Go down
cebri
New
New

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Thank you very much.

I have another question, and it is that when I try to play with a friend in Internet, it creates one and other one on having joined him to remain in the first page of waiting for connection, you know porqué it can be?
We use the same version with the patch 1.4
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:22 pm

I never played over the internet myself, so I'm afraid I can't help you.
Back to top Go down
gregor
Friend
Friend
gregor

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 am

Ok, I went to play Cym4 and it won't play. No I try again, and it says. "DirectX fail".

How do I fix it?
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:06 am

It's hard to tell you if you don't give some more information than that.
Back to top Go down
gregor
Friend
Friend
gregor

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 pm

I can't really explain it.
Back to top Go down
gregor
Friend
Friend
gregor

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Ok, when I start cym4 it has an error box that says: Fail to init DirectX graphic!
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:39 pm

I guess it has something to do with DirectX then.
Did you install a new version of it or anything?
Back to top Go down
gregor
Friend
Friend
gregor

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 am

Yes, I updated it.
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Which version of DirectX do you have now?

But this really sounds weird. The game ought to run with a newer version than needed... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Questions/Answers CyM4]   [Questions/Answers CyM4] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Questions/Answers CyM4]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next